Join Us at the Node Community Convention in San Francisco, CA!
The Node Community Convention's focus is to provide the learning space for best practices and new techniques to maximize the use of node.js, case studies from developers and companies who are changing the web, and a networking space to build the personal and professional relationships you need.
Nathan and Sally will be speaking on Convincing the Decision Makers to Use Node.
We are excited to see you in SF! Come say hi if you'll be there.
You might also enjoy reading:
- Postgres’s publish-subscribe features made better with JSON
- We're sponsoring nodeconf?! Heck yes!
- Compromising the integrity of the npm registry.
- Efficient, consistent client-side apps with optimistic concurrency & JSON patch: part II
- The first Node.js secure development training is coming to Portland