Talky & Otalk on VUC #541
&yet CTO Peter Saint-Andre will make a guest appearance tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific on episode 541 of the VoIP Users Conference, a weekly, live discussion about VoIP, SIP, Asterisk, WebRTC, and all things telephony.
Likely topics will include:
- Our plans for Talky, including the upcoming Kickstarter campaign
- Our experience with XMPP & WebRTC, the Jitsi Videobridge, and other parts of the Otalk platform
- How to improve the developer experience for WebRTC
- Where we are seeing the most activity in WebRTC applications
- Is the age of the general-purpose communications app over?
- Will we ever see federation with WebRTC - or just more silos?
Visit the VUC homepage on the Interwebs for all the details on how to join the conversation in realtime (video recording to follow).