Talky & Otalk on VUC #541
&yet CTO Peter Saint-Andre will make a guest appearance tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific on episode 541 of the VoIP Users Conference, a weekly, live discussion about VoIP, SIP, Asterisk, WebRTC, and all things telephony.
Likely topics will include:
- Our plans for Talky, including the upcoming Kickstarter campaign
- Our experience with XMPP & WebRTC, the Jitsi Videobridge, and other parts of the Otalk platform
- How to improve the developer experience for WebRTC
- Where we are seeing the most activity in WebRTC applications
- Is the age of the general-purpose communications app over?
- Will we ever see federation with WebRTC - or just more silos?
Visit the VUC homepage on the Interwebs for all the details on how to join the conversation in realtime (video recording to follow).
You might also enjoy reading:
- Philipp Hancke to speak on his blackbox discoveries at Twilio’s Signal Conference
- Silo-Free WebRTC at VUC
- Announcing the RealtimeConf US, RedisConf, and WebRTC Camp call for speakers and some more details!
- Failing gracefully at this month’s TechTok
- FluentConf talk: WebRTC and ORTC live together in perfect harmony?