Introducing the New SimpleWebRTC
Hey guess what? Today is SimpleWebRTC beta release day! We know how difficult using WebRTC can be, so we decided to make it simple (see the play on words there?).
SimpleWebRTC allows you to add video, voice, text chat, and screen-sharing to your app with easy to use React components. And as of today, you can try it out for free.
What about the old version?
This version of SimpleWebRTC is quite different than previous versions. It uses React, for one. There are lots of other differences, which we wrote about earlier this week.
You might also enjoy reading:
- A whole new SimpleWebRTC is coming. React, appropriately.
- Simplifying the Talky ecosystem with React Native
- SimpleWebRTC: Under the hood
- I, for one, do not welcome our new telecom masters—but WebRTC is going to break the whole game open anyway.
- Hello there VP9. We've been waiting for you (but you're already making trouble).