Navigator Office Hours: Frontend Development
We’re continuing our series of Navigator Office Hours—next Thursday, June 4, I’ll be hosting a session focused on frontend development, design and community-related issues.
You might have heard me chat about technology at Shop Talk Show or recently on The Start.fm—this time we’re going to concentrate on frontend architecture; style guides, maintainability, all things HTML/CSS as well as topics circling around tech community in general, from running diverse events to enhancing team collaboration.
You can sign up here.
You might also enjoy reading:
- Welcome Seaworthy to the &yet family!
- Navigator Office Hours: Node Security
- Devops and security vodcast: code quality & helpful tools
- Re-using Backbone.js Models on the server with Node.js and Socket.io to build real-time apps
- Efficient, consistent client-side apps with optimistic concurrency & JSON patch: part II