Navigator Office Hours set sail next week
When we set out creating services under the Seaworthy banner (our Node, Frontend and Ops Consulting services), we quickly realized that the best way to help you out was to be able to answer your questions (or at least be able to find you an answer).
Quickly we realized that we needed to better understand a number of things: - What are the problems you’re currently facing? - What does your workflow look like? - Do you maintain a set of best practices? - What are some of the paths you’ve already tried? - Did you try turning if off and turning it on again? (Just kidding about that last one.)
So, in order to start those conversations, we created Navigator Office Hours, a weekly hour-long session hosted by one of the many experienced Node developers on our team.
For a $50 fee, you get face to face time with one of our Seaworthy Node veterans. Expect a short talk on the subject at hand, followed by an in-depth Q&A, aka your chance to get expert help.
For more on Navigator Office Hours or other Seaworthy services reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also enjoy reading:
- Microservices User Info and Authorization
- Re-using Backbone.js Models on the server with Node.js and Socket.io to build real-time apps
- Realtime web app architecture with Thoonk: a series of tubes, not tables
- A microservices case study: Introducing Yeti Threads
- The Future of Node is in Microsoft’s Fork